Organizations which regularly purchase from farmers and growers can use the chain solutions for simple and reliable information exchange with the producers. Cooperations, wholesalers, auctions or distribution centers create portal functionality with added value for their producers without having to modify their existing ERP software.
AMD agri crop management software is the basis. This provides the producer with advanced tools to manage his agribusiness. Data needs to be entered only once.
Functionalities chain solutions
- Overview of stock
- Tracebility of products
- Packaging adminitration
- Transport management and control
- Upload/download relevant documents
- Register and communicate quality parameters
- Trading transactions (digital ordering, confirm, invoice)
- Register use of crop protection chemicals (political needs)
- Communicate prices (example: realised day trading price e.g. on auction)
- Basic company data (name, address, workers, licenses, terrains etc view and update)
- …and more…
The distributing organization can also take advantage within its own organization of the chain solution by providing apps to their employees on location. On other locations (even abroad) certain activities could be carried out via apps (mobile or PC) .
Communication further into the chain to customers or even consumers, is also possible. All the technology is already present. What would be the result if the purchasing needs of customers or consumers, were known (a day) earlier?
The supply chain solution uses web services to exchange data with existing ERP software, CRM software, document servers or middleware servers. Almost all common protocols for exchange of data are available. Because every company is different and each system is different the most appropriate solution will be discussed before hand.
- Opens the supply chain but, just as far as you want it to open up
- Communicates with almost every modern ERP and management system
- Flexible and easy to adjust to the own specific situation and the needs of the producer
- Internal and external communication system which acts as layer on top of the existing ERP system
The figure below is an example of a comprehensive architecture to give an impression of the possibilities. Project this, or parts thereof, on your organization and find out what is possible. We are prepared to advise on your specific situation.